Sunday, September 12, 2010

Build-A-Bear and more

One of the gifts my parents gave Reese for her birthday was a gift certificate to Build-A-Bear. And since receiving it, Reese has literally begged every day to go build a bear. Well, actually, she wanted to "build a cat." So this weekend my mom and I took her to Wichita to do just that!

This weekend it was also my mom's birthday, so Reese kindly agreed to eat lunch at Grandma's favorite place before going to Build-A-BearCat - On the Border.



As I said before, Reese's plan was to build a cat, a Cinderella princess cat. The exact same one our new neighbor has. Well, they didn't have the same exact cat, so let the decision making begin!



She finally decided on the panda.



She helped stuff her so she was soft and cuddly.





Picking out a heart.



After all that stuffing, panda needed an air bath.



It was so funny....she gave her panda quite the looooong bath, and she finally looked at me with this panic look and asked, "Can I take my foot off the pedal now???"

So finally, "Sally" was ready for some lovin'!



And some clothes!



Don't forget the heels!



But first things first, before the sparkly dress and heels, a lady needs her pink satin panties, even if she is a stuffed panda.







Checkin' her out....ooh la la!



Welcome to the family, Sally. Wonder if Reese still wants to name the baby Sally?



Thank you, Grammi, for such a fun gift!



But our fun didn't end there.....

red high heels,



ice cream,



and car rides!



I think it's safe to say, we were all pretty pooped by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment