Monday, September 20, 2010

19 weeks


(I rearranged our living room so I had to pick a new spot to take my weekly belly pic.)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 19 weeks
Size of baby: He/she weighs around 8 1/2 ounces and is about 6 inches long (crown to rump)



Total weight gain: 10 pounds....so glad I'm not stepping on the scale again this week!
Maternity clothes: No, but I wish fall would just get here and stay so I could wear my maternity jeans instead of squeezing into my shorts and cutting off my circulation.
Gender: ?
Movement: Yes
Sleep: Sleeping good
Symptoms: Just tired
What I miss: Mt. Dew
Cravings: None
Best moment of the week: Meeting my new niece, Charlee Mae. Lately, I've been a little scared/overwhelmed thinking about having a third child, but Charlee's birth reminded me that I am truly blessed to be carrying another child. And when he/she arrives, yes, it's going to be crazy and chaotic, but there is no better gift in the world.
What I'm looking forward to: Fall, except where is it? I'm tired of it still being 90 degrees!

No comments:

Post a Comment