Thursday, March 18, 2010

I heart

I heart flowers!



Some people think they are a waste of money.....this beauty, a waste of money....not to me.



I also heart my husband for sending me flowers. He's been doing this since our first month together, nearly nine years ago.



You guessed it, I heart yellow roses. They are my absolute favorite.



They are always so bright and cheerful.



Today's birthday bouquet had these gorgeous purple flowers mixed in....they were so cute, I just wanted to eat them up.



You wonna know what else I heart? My camera! I am completely obsessed. So while Cru was napping and Reese was with Grandma, I snapped



and snapped



and snapped.



I can't help it!



The camera just takes over.



Even though I still have no idea what I'm doing, I get wrapped up in playing with the settings and end up taking picture after picture....sorry.



My camera also captured Mr. Jumparoo Monkey hearting the flowers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment